Prose and Purpose

1:25:00 PM

I wrote a lot in my younger years.

I have several unfinished stories, scratched poems and uncountable musings.

I was able to finish one short story, which I submitted to the Palanca Awards contest - I didn't win but the euphoria of being able to finish something, have it printed, notarized, sealed, signed with my name and signature and mail off... is surreal.

I also managed to compile some of my writings into a book - it's not printed or published or anything - tho I do want to have it published or printed or something. At the moment I am not at capacity to pursue that so here I am having it published here.

You could say it's a little bit of poetry, or prose, or creative writing - or just writing. I don't know the best words to intro it but the summary, I feel, is best described by my chosen title:



It's not super amazing, but I hope there's something here that will resonate with you. Do let me know what you think, if you're compelled to.

Be well.


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Beautifully written and thought provoking. Please try to publish more if you’re able to!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts, suggestions, feedback. I'm happy to improve on my blog!

Powered by Blogger.

Advertisement

Responsive Ad Spot

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

[cars][grids]

Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)