Watercolor Calligraphy Workshop for the Artsy Fartsy

10:37:00 AM

I'm not keen on joining almost any kind of art classes, mainly because I graduated as a fine arts student and taking art classes makes me feel like I didn't learn enough from my university. I'd feel to demeaned or ashamed to even try this creative class at the White Space that I discovered at the WAHM Expo last year.
It's mostly out of shame that I don't register or even try to, but it doesn't change the fact that the classes are still interesting and reaaaaaaaalllly cute! If you ever want to try an artsy workshop or just experience and learn a new creative skill, here's one truly hipster but cute event to try this February:



Workshop Rates
EARLY BIRD RATE: 2,300 php (Registered & Paid by February 15, 2015)
REGULAR RATE: 2,500 php (Goes on Sale on February 16, 2015)
Fees include workshop materials, module, food and drinks!

Venue Phone: 631-7647
Address: 514 S&R Shaw BoulevardMandaluyong City1553


If you ever feel like registering for this event;
Please Enter this Referral Code: MDAB-MCWC1 in the Registration Form.


About the Instructor:
Memory Crafters and Anina Rubio thought of doing Calligraphy workshop series for people who want to learn Calligraphy. Anina Rubio is a graduate of Engineering but was always driven by the love of art. She’s interested in adventures and anything hand-made. Currently, she teaches calligraphy and brush lettering. She has collaborated with famous brands like Heima, Hey Kessy, Renegade Folk, Bespoke Letterpress Australia & Sunday Paperco. She also does invitation designs and wall artworks as well as logos on the side.

I personally think her work is elegant, though I haven't had the privilege to see her write in person I really wish I could go to her workshop. Not a lot of people can appreciate calligraphy like Ted Mosby, but it is a skill worth learning though. This workshop is not just for the creative types but for just about anyone who can appreciate beauty in its most elegant forms, which in this case, is writing in style.


x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Share your thoughts, suggestions, feedback. I'm happy to improve on my blog!

Powered by Blogger.

Advertisement

Responsive Ad Spot

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

[cars][grids]

Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)