Grab Your Monthly Freebies from Happimess!

6:52:00 AM


This post is to announce that:

Happimess will be giving away free printables every month, starting now!





Since I started making our own flash cards at home, my blog posts have gone scarce. To say thank you to all my readers, if there's still any left (after my hiatus)... I decided to share these learning materials I made.





Use them for your own fun parenting and to help your child learn through play! Most of our freebies will be printables or second images you can view/show on your phone, so you won't have to go buy overpriced booklets and have them pile up in oblivion.

so... I hope you find these little things useful!

For this month of June, here's a Monster Numbers flash card set (Nos.1-10) by yours truly.


Here's a Sample! Click Image to Download the Set

Enjoy! and Spread the Word!

In the future please just click the Freebies widget found at the right side of the Happimess Homepage for your monthly learning freebies!



HAVE A HAPPY DAY!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Share your thoughts, suggestions, feedback. I'm happy to improve on my blog!

Powered by Blogger.

Advertisement

Responsive Ad Spot

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

[cars][grids]

Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)