Why Spectrum Lifestyle Store is For Everyone

Staying true to what I wrote about in my earlier post, I started accepting invitations again for my blog and last Saturday it was for the soft opening of Spectrum Lifestyle Store at the Commerce Center, Filinvest, Alabang.
Unable to find someone to babysit I brought my son along, it's not the first time I did that but I was excited and my son was too. It was our day off from daily mom-son arguments, I'm glad that the people at Spectrum Lifestyle Store were friendly and kind towards my son.

A Range of Clothing
On first impressions, Spectrum looked like any other clothing store. Comic strip designed shirts and the usual trendy beach-wear were the first things I saw. The store is fairly small and you could find everything in a few minutes but whew-- it was a whole world in there.

Art for Your Home
I was surprised, although i already expected that Spectrum was obviously about what's "uso", but they offered art pieces too like calligraphy, pen and ink drawings and quotes by brush lettering.
These almost caught my eye instantly. The owners mentioned that they are planning to have art workshops held upstairs as well, to fulfill the idea behind the store's "Spectrum Lifestyle".
I naturally assumed they aim to provide different kinds of people a range of things to choose from, blending art with it, to make everyday life a little more colorful.

The words "Art and clothing" spread across the wall of their store, i couldn't agree more but felt it's still too young to say it would be a hit. After all i don't know much about running a business...yet. Yeah, we'll get there.

Sportswear and Accessories
Another surprising portion of the store for me was their yoga mats and sportswear. There's also an accessories area, think wallets, shades, phone covers and even home decor. Wow! So many to see!

Bags and Laptop/ Tablet Covers
I also found a couple of bags and other really nifty items laptop bags and tablet covers. They all have the same style/ theme.
After everything, I realize that Spectrum Lifestyle store is so casual, despite having so much variety. It's a store for anyone and everyone. You won't need to trail off elsewhere should you realize you also need to bug a sports bra while checking our baby rompers for your kid.
The beautiful scenery outside the store. Warning: skaters frequent the are too.
Oh, and I want to share with you my favorite item at the store: (will probably return for this next month)
I just couldn't agree more :)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for this post! I made the papercuts, and your favorite item in the store. I do hope you were able to come back for it. :) - Wendy of @papeldepinay

    ReplyDelete