Canvass Bags for Sale!

9:09:00 PM

      So I haven't been posting anything on my blog lately, for almost three months now, and baby Miggy is getting big. One of the reasons why I'm not writing as much is because he's learning to walk by holding on to the edge of furniture. As much as I want to work, write or do anything for more than 1 hour at a time, I can't, because Miggy is everywhere he is literally bouncing off the floor, climbing down the bed, climbing up a chair and then tumbling off. I swear when I look away for a moment he's suddenly sitting on the edge of somewhere and swaying back and forth. It's like he's challenging me to work at this situation.


       I have also recently took a small leap of faith with a buy and sell business. It's nothing major, or official... yet. I am buying a few stocks now though and I'm glad that I earned some buyers during my debut. Well, if there are any readers out there, I hope you find these interesting: I am selling canvass Backpacks, and in the future, Jackets and other Ladies' Bags. For now my inventory is small, but for anyone interested here are my items for sale. You can click the images, they will direct you to my album and their price information, etc.


PANDA LOVE BACKPACKS



SAKURA BACKPACKS



TRIBAL BACKPACK


DUAL TONE MULTI POCKET BACKPACK


LOVABLE PANDA JACKETS


KAWAII BEAR JACKETS


If anyone likes these designs, you are free to leave a message via text (0915-193-0820) or pm on Facebook. You can add my facebook account Drixkie Palumar/ Drixkie Bojador and see my album there or visit my Sulit.com.ph account named Drixkie. So far I have some of the bags On Hand, the jackets are Pre-ordered and takes a week to arrive so it's absolutely okay to ask for reservations.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Share your thoughts, suggestions, feedback. I'm happy to improve on my blog!

Powered by Blogger.

Advertisement

Responsive Ad Spot

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

[cars][grids]

Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)